After a lot of reflection, I have decided to do a serious restructuring.
Here's a list of what's staying
- Tackling the Headlines
- State and national news with intercity routes
- Reactions to magazine articles
What's gone (i.e. what's shifted to social networks)
- Random thoughts (Google+)
- Specific news items (Google+)
- Detailed analysis on a major topic as it relates to passenger rail (Tumblr)
- Personal advocacy (Tumblr)
- Interesting links and stories (Tumblr)
I have been posting entries on this blog for the last 66 months straight and I've been proud to do so but at the same time, if there's the chance that I'm not keeping up, then I won't be afraid to change things up. I will take some time off in the summer depending on how the Hoosier State situation plays itself out.
Nothing new on this blog will appear on Tumblr and vice versa. Speaking of Tumblr, here's my new page.